2 Packages (3 ounces each) Gelatin Dessert (choose 2 of your favorite flavors)
1 1/3 cups water
2/3 to 1 cup fruit (you choose)
Fresh small strawberries (cut in half)
Blueberries or seedless grapes, or canned mandarin orange segments or pineapple tidbits, drained
Tools You Will Need
Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan
Small Micro Cooker
My Safe Cutter
Small Batter Bowl
(1) Empty 1 package of gelatin into Small Batter Bowl.
(2) Pour 2/3 cup water into Small Micro-Cooker Microwave on HIGH 1-2 minutes or until boiling.
(3) Adult Help: Pour boiling water into Batter Bowl and stir with Classic Scraper until gelatin is completely dissolved, about 3 minutes.
(4) Place 1-3 pieces of fruit (depending on size) in each of 12 cups of Deluxe Mini-Muffin Pan. Pour gelatin over fruit. (the fruit will float to the top of the cup).
(5) Adult Help: Repeat steps 1-4 with second package of gelatin, remaining 2/3 cup water and fruit to fill remaining 12 cups of Mini-Muffin Pan.
(6) Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm. Run flat end of Citrus Peeler around cup to loosen gelatin snack.